- The admission test is arranged for students of all the programs offered by ISU not only to select the best available candidates but also to identify deficiencies of the students (if any) for further improvement.
- Specific admission requirements for each program are provided under the relevant program as below:
MA in English Literature and Cultural Studies:
- To apply for admission, students must fulfill the requirements outlined below:
- Successful completion of at least a 4 year Bachelor’s degree in English from a reputed university with minimum CGPA of 2.00.
Master of Business Administration (MBA):
- Admission to the MBA program is selective. To apply for admission, students must fulfill the requirements outlined below:
- Successful completion of at least a Bachelor’s degree from a reputed university.
- Qualifying in ISU admission test or a minimum score of 550 in TOEFL and 500 in GMAT.
- Work experience after graduation in an executive position is preferred but not essential (for regular MBA only).